Hand Built Custom Cabins
$57,000 - SOLD — 2 bedroom, bath, loft, mud room, kitchen w/ all appliances, wood burning fireplace, central air, GFA furnace on 1/2 of an acre. This is a great hunting cabin that can sleep 6 to 8 people comfortably, or can be a very nice little weekend getaway spot.
$60,000— SOLD — Beautiful 20 Acre rustic setting surrounded by the WMA. If you want seclusion, this is a great building location.
$73,000 - SOLD - New Construction — 2 bedroom, 2 bath, loft, mud room, kitchen w all appliances, wood burning fireplace, central air, GFA furnace on 2/3 acre.
$79,500 - Main part is a log cabin originally built in 1896. This main part contains the living room, one bedroom and a bath. A new addition has been added that contains 2 bedrooms, an additional full bath, mud room, and kitchen w all appliances. The living room has a wood burning fireplace. All of this sets on 2/3 acre.
· City Water
· County approved septic system
· Large front deck
· Heat and Air Conditioning
· Energy efficient windows in the addition
· Washer and dryer hookups
· R19 Insulation
· 10 Miles from Lake Charles
· 500’ from Shirley-Bay/Rainy Brake Wild Life Management Zone 508—10,711 Acres (www.agfc.com)
· Nationally renowned World-Class duck hunting
· Minutes from squirrel, rabbit, deer and turkey hunting
· Fishing and boat ramps
· Bird watching
Current Cabin Offerings